If you would like to change your email password and you are on our web server, the following steps will help you do this. These steps may work on other cPanel webmail servers as well (or at least be similar), but not guaranteed to work for you.
Changing your password
- Go to webmail.DOMAINNAME.com (of course replacing your domain name with your website address)
- Log into your email account by filling in your current email addresss & password
- Make sure you are at the “Webmail Home” page:
- If your in Roundcube, click “Webmail Home” in the upper right corner
- If your in Horde, click “cPanel Webmail Home” in about the top center of the screen
- Click “Password & Security”
- Type in your new password or “Password Generator”
- We strongly suggest making your password at least a “Strong” password
- Click “Save”
Your password has now been saved.
If you do not know your current password, you will not be able to reset your password, you will have to contact us to reset it.
Other email settings
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your current password
- Incoming Server: mail.DOMAINNAME.com
- Outgoing Server: mail.DOMAINNAME.com
- IMAP, POP3 & SMTP all require authentication